Awesome Throbber extension allows you define what URL(s) you get taken to when you click on the throbber icon (The 'spinning dots' activity indicator you see when a page is loading.)
You may left click, middle click, or right click on the throbber (with or without holding the Alt key) to get taken to an URL of your choice. Each type of click can take you to a different URL.
You may control the behaviour of each click with respect to whether the link is loaded in the current tab, a new tab without focus, a new tab with focus, a new window, or whatever the browser default behaviour is.
Major changes compared to Throbber Button extension
- Can define URLs for more types of click
- Better tooltip, that shows all URLs not just the left-click URL
- Better tooltip for piped URLs.
- Per-click definition for 'Open In' handling
- Can handle Unicode chars in the URLs or descriptions