- You can find a list of some of the functions you can use from the extension's help in the about menu.
- You can clear the calculator's history through the preferences menu. The history is also cleared when you close the extension window.
- How to use it: Just type the equation in the text box and hit enter.
- You can use the Esc button to close the calculator.
- Textual commands: You can clear the calculator history by typing "clear" or "cls" and hitting enter. You can close the calculator by typing "exit".
- You can also declare variables. For example typing x=5 and hitting enter declares a variable x with the value 5.
MUST USE A PERIOD (.) INSTEAD OF COMMA (,) FOR DECIMALS!
Due to the changes in Firefox 4, you might not see the calculator's icon by default after installation. If this is the case, enable the addon bar. After this you might need to open the UI modification dialog and drag the icon to the addon bar.