Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Accessibility Scripts Toolbar
Accessible Scripts toolbar provides five main functions:
- Get Links (hotkey: alt + L): Duplicates and processes all links on a web page,
and groups them together in an accessible format at the beginning of the page for quick access.
- Linearise Table (hotkey: alt + T): Instantly removes problematic decorative tables that cause your screenreader to read the page in the wrong order.
- Chop Text (hotkey: alt + C): Reduces large chunks of text into short snippets in a single click to allow quick audio scanning of large text documents. Provides link to restore the full original text if you encounter a snippet and want to read more.
- Table Summary (hotkey: alt + S): Embeds a summary of a data table's layout and dimensions before the table, or in the table summary attribute, to assist blind computer users who encounter complex and hard to visualise data tables.
- Reload page (hotkey: alt + P): Reloads the original settings of the page.
Hotkeys to turn on and off the toolbar: alt + v (view menu), alt + t (toolbars menu), and alt + a (on/off toggle).
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.