Search for errors via the ErrorHelp error search engine. You'll build on the world's knowledge and provide your own experiences to help the next poor soul.
* Quick search form: Click on the bug icon in your status bar and your error will be automatically pasted in the search form.
* Web search: Simultaneously searches the web and the user solution database.
* Track unsolved errors: You see a running tally of your unsolved errors to provide some feedback on and help the world.
* See how you rank: You can see how you stack up against the rest of the world in solving problems.
* Light-weight: We try to write the most efficient code possible such that Firefox stays speedy and resilient.
* Help humanity! Your solutions will help the world. They are indexed by Google and other major search engines, too-- so don't hesitate to help the next guy!