Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Pomodoro technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. The method is based on the idea that frequent breaks can improve mental agility.
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- Decide on the task to be done
- Set the pomodoro timer to n minutes (traditionally 25)
- Work on the task until the timer rings
- Take a short break (3–5 minutes)
- After four pomodori, take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
For more information on pomodoro technique visit
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.