Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Save sessions and access them across multiple machines...
Using Session Sync you can save sessions as bookmarks.
Use the rich user interface for session management: create, restore, open, edit or delete sessions/bookmarks or add new tabs to a certain session.
Why save sessions as bookmarks?
- all the data saved will be there no matter what addon you may use in the feature
- when using the url bar, Firefox will automatically suggest links based on your bookmarks
- easy access/edit/backup and then restore saved data using the integrated Bookmark Manager (even on smartphone / tablet) even if the addon is not installed
- CTRL+SHIFT+F - open the Widget UI
- CTRL+SHIFT+V - open the Detach Mode UI
- Starting with Firefox 60 shortcuts keys can be changed in the addon-config bar. (Previous versions of Firefox do not offer the WebExtensions API required for this feature)
The sync functionality works with any bookmark synchronization service like:
Session Sync will automatically detect new updates and display the updated sessions list across multiple machines.
- Firefox Sync Account (recommended)
- Xmarks Sync
Version 3.0.0 - WebExtensions port
- advanced bookmark management
- session auto-saving
- history list - session can be saved later as classic bookmark sessions
- private windows are ignored by auto-save
- resizable widget UI
- detach the UI into a Tab or a separate Window
- advance UI scaling for individual UI areas (session list, bookmark list, session header and toolbar)
- customization panel
- support for touch input
- session sorting by name/position/date
- session filtering
- advanced drag-n-drop UI with fluid animations
- improved access to help page and improved general usage information (tutorial)
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.