We have a volunteer programmer working on porting Fast Dial to WebExtensions format. However at the moment it's not known whether he succeeds or not. If he doesn't come to a dead end, he is going to create a beta version.
- Press Ctrl+T to open Fast Dial page.
- Set browser home page to "chrome://fastdial/content/fastdial.html" to have Fast Dial opened on startup.
- Add new sites to Fast Dial by right-clicking site page and choosing "Add to Fast Dial" from the context menu.
- Assign a logo to any site on Advanced page in Properties dialog. Get more logos at userlogos.org site.
- Use drag-n-drop to change thumbnail position. Ctrl+drag to move thumbnail into a folder.
- Scroll Fast Dial page by mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDown keys if there are more bookmarks that fit on the page.
- Enable thumbnail preview in thumbnail Properties dialog. Then left-click and hold on a thumbnail to see the preview.
- Themes. Use predefined ones, get more at userlogos.org or create your own.
- Set any bookmark folder to be Fast Dial home.