Sendroid helps you to easily send selected text or link right from your browser to your android device. You can share the received content directly from notification with your favourite sharing app.
There are so many apps that can do that. What is special about this one?
* Sendroid is simple. You don’t even have to open the extension or android app after initial configuration.
* And it is restartless extension. You don't need to restart Firefox after installing Sendroid.
* You can pair a maximum of 4 android devices to receive text or link from your browser
* Sendroid doesn’t store your data. Doesn’t ask you to login or sign-up.
* No spamming. You receive only what you share from your browser.
* Send text or links to your android device with a simple right click on your browser in PC.
All you need to do is install the Sendroid application on your android device (Google Play Store)
Setting up Sendroid Android App
* Install Sendroid on your android device.
* Open Sendroid and it will automatically generate a registration ID for you.
* Mail the registration ID to yourself. Later you will need it to pair your browser and android device.
* Or you can copy the registration ID and use some other channel to get it on your PC.
* You are good to go! Received text or links from your browser will show up in the notification panel.
* Visit settings to turn on/off automatic copying, setting default sharing app etc.
Setting up Sendroid Browser Extension
* Install Sendroid extension on Mozilla Firefox.
* Click the Sendroid icon on the menu bar (top-right corner) of your browser to Sendroid settings panel.
* Click the add button on the Sendroid settings panel.
* Give your device a name and paste the registration ID you got from the Sendroid android app.
* Save your device.
* Go ahead! Right click and send text/links to your added device!
For more information visit : http://atekihcan.github.io/Sendroid/