Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
■■■ Note ■■■ 2/4/12 1:19am EST ■■■
I'm still planning on updating toolbarmode, but version 0.7.5 works fine for my purposes.
■■■ Other notes moved to "Developer's Comments" below ■■■
Suggested Use Case...
Set all Toolbars to Icons (only) + Small Icons, then use toolbarmode to set the Navigation Toolbar to Icons & Text + Large Icons...
...there!...now you have Large Icons with Text ONLY on the Navigation Toolbar.
- Right-click on any Toolbar, click "Customize..."
- Next to "Show", select "Icons", check "Use Small Icons"
- With toolbarmode installed, right-click on the Navigation Toolbar & point to "Style/Icons"
- Point to Style & Click "Icons & Text"
- Repeat Step 3, then point to Icons & Click "Large"
Adds a context menu item to all toolbars to individually configure the text/icon mode for each toolbar.
Changes are persistent, except for toolbars that store the state in extension specific properties.
In Thunderbird, the main window can be customized as well as the compose/reply/etc. windows & the address book.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.