Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Modify Response Headers
moz-rewrite project currently contains 3 addon variations:
- JSON (parsed by
- Any one of these variations makes the functionality of "Modify Headers" feel like a child's toy
- All variations require that the data be input/edited externally. The data is saved to text files, and must obey a format convention.
- Nevertheless, some individuals feel that the format of the input data is too complicated
- This class of user:
- isn't shy to ask for a tool that is simpler and more user-friendly
- is familiar with "Modify Headers" and comfortable using its UI
- wants a version of "Modify Headers" that can modify response HTTP headers
- I have no intention to add another branch to
moz-rewrite for the purpose of including a UI to display/edit input data. To do so doesn't solve the problem of complexity.
- Authoring the "response" branch of this fork seemed to be the best all-around solution
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.