Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Shortcuts for Gmail
This addon supports additional shortcut keys.
Currently support 12 shortcuts as follows.
- Alt + A for select message contents.
- Alt + X for expand/shrink trimmed part (only expand in reply view)
- Alt + L for set focus to first link in the message (version 1.1)
- Alt + K for set focus to last link in the message (version 1.1)
- ESC for alias to undo(z) (version 1.2)
- Alt+C Alt+R for set text color to red (version 1.2)
- Alt+C Alt+G for set text color to green (version 1.2)
- Alt+C Alt+B for set text color to blue (version 1.2)
- Alt+C Alt+Y for set text color to yellow (version 1.2)
- Alt+C Alt+N for set text color to normal(black) (version 1.2)
- Alt+N for Next Page (version 1.3)
- Alt+P for Previous Page (version 1.3)
Gmail Help "Keyboard shortcuts for Gmail"
In some conditions, this addon do not work properly with threaded messages. I'm trying to fix it.
Important Information: 2016/03/16
Mozilla is changing a lot of things about add-on development again. So this addon might be stop working in the future.
"The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons | Mozilla Add-ons Blog"
"Add-ons/developer/communication - MozillaWiki - Upcoming Changes in Add-on Development"https://wiki.mozilla.org/Add-ons/developer/communication#Upcoming_Changes_in_Add-on_Development
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.