Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Why did I make Highlightor?
When I am checking a web page, I usually try to highlight some important points and wish to check them back later. However, most of highlight tools doesn't satisfy my desire. I created Highlightor for my using purpose.
How to use Highlightor
- Install Highlightor
- Pick highlight color (default is yellow)
- Select a text or a phrase that you want to highlight and press 'h'
- Simly press 'x' and click any highlighted text to remove highlight
- Clean all highlight of the current page
- Delete all highlight that has been saved
Highlightor used Text Highlighter as a core library. Thank mir3z for an awesome library.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.