Phashword aims to be a convenient password manager that doesn't get in your way.
Imrove your security by using strong and unique passwords per website.
Phashword achieve this by generating passwords from:
- a tag (usually the website name)
- a secret (stored in your browser, back it up!)
- a master password only known by you
It doesn't get in your way:
- enable phashword only for some websites
- disable it per field (try pressing the "Escape" key!)
On the go?
Phashword is fully compatible with Twik for Android.
Worried about security?
Don't trust me: Phashword is open source.
And remember that without any of the three elements used to generate a password, it's really hard to find your password. If two of the elements were to be compromised, the third one could be retrieved using brute-force. While technically possible, the odds are the same as for any other password.
Conclusion: use a strong master password.
Open issues and submit pull-requests on github.