Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Minimalist Bookmarks Toolbar
- Swipe to the upper-left of your browser screen to access your bookmarks!
- Please follow the steps as instructed (or in the image below) :
1. Make sure you move your bookmarks items to the leftmost position of the titlebar.
2. Hide the bookmarks toolbar.
3. Done !
- Works with Aero (Win 7)
- Works with Classic Style (Win 7)
Firefox versions support:
- 30 and higher. This was tested and developed for 32.*
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.