The default delete reason depends on the website and cannot be changed without changing source code.
Fast Delete is meant for moderators and administrators on MediaWiki websites. You stay responsible for your own actions when something goes wrong.
nl.wikipedia.org uses a detection mechanism. It can detect:
* Afgehandelde botmelding / Notificatie van CommonsTicker / Verwijderingsnominatie / Foto's van interwiki (autoconfirmed, bot)
* Copyrightschending (we try to get the violated URL from the nuweg template) [since 3.5]
* Doorverwijzing naar niet-bestaande of verwijderde pagina, overbodige of onjuiste doorverwijzing (autoconfirmed)
* Expliciete reclame (autoconfirmed) [since 3.5]
* Geen zinvolle inhoud (autoconfirmed) [works well since 3.5]
* Machinevertaling (autoconfirmed, bot) [since 3.5]
* Onjuist gebruik Overlegpagina / Kladblok / Gebruikerspagina (autoconfirmed) [since 3.7]
* Privacyschending (autoconfirmed) [since 3.5]
* Tekstdump (autoconfirmed, bot) [since 3.7]
* Verzoek in eigen naamruimte aanvrager (autoconfirmed) [since 3.5.1]
[Note] Fast Delete tries to delete talk pages if they exist on nl.wikipedia.org and no previous rules are matched, unless safe mode is on.
* Spam ([since 3.5] with protection for pages that exist a while)
Go to the page you want to delete on a MediaWiki website. Now press F8 (or alt+shift+d). If this type of deletion is autoconfirmed, the page is deleted with the reason as detected by Fast Delete. This implies that you can no longer change the deletion reason when autoconfirmation does its job.
If this type of deletion is not autoconfirmed, you are taken to the confirm deletion page. A deletion confirmation pops up. You can change the reason here (if you do so, make sure you manually click delete).
If you did not change the reason, press F8 again (or alt+shift+i).
If F8 does not work, try using alt+shift+d or ctrl+space. Use alt+shift+d (go to confirmation page) and alt+shift+i (confirm deletion) if the other shortcuts don't work for you.
You can also use alt+space instead of F8. This requires special setup on most systems to use (the shortcut needs to be free and not used by the window manager). Therefore this does not work on Windows: it is a known limitation of Windows.
Safe Mode (Wikipedia)
Introduced in 3.7, Safe Mode is a preference of Fast Delete. Enable this to only remove pages by the reasons above that mention "bot".
Fast Delete can be used together with https://github.com/Smile4ever/wikitools/tree/master/watch_category_basic (Linux script for checking the Wikipedia category Category:Wikipedia:Nuweg)
Extra shortcuts to close a tab/window
The shortcut x closes a tab.
The shortcut shift+X closes a window.