Sniply lets you embed your own call-to-actions into anybody’s website. Embed custom messages into articles from Forbes, TechCrunch, Mashable, BuzzFeed, anywhere. Sniply allows you to drive conversion through content marketing with anybody’s content.
Sniply will automatically detect anytime you type or paste a link, and then ask if you want to embed a message into that page. You can type in a custom message and the link will automatically be converted into a Sniply link that contains the page with your message embedded.
* Integrates seamlessly with Buffer, HootSuite, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and just about any sharing and social media platforms.
* Your Sniply dashboard will show how many clicks you’re getting on your links, as well as the level of engagement with your embedded content.
* Use Sniply for capturing leads, promoting blog posts, selling products, getting email sign ups, driving traffic, and anything that requires exposure.
* Sniply is great for bloggers, marketers, entrepreneurs, non-profits, event organizers, and just about anyone wishing to drive call-to-action.
SAMPLE USE CASES
* Entrepreneur sharing a TechCrunch article with news of his startup embedded into the page
* Writer sharing a Forbes article with an Amazon link to his book embedded into the page
* Event Organizer sharing a Mashable article with a registration link embedded into the page
Try it yourself at http://snip.ly
Email: [email protected]