AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of advertising on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
1. Blocks all ads including:
- Video ads (including YouTube video ads)
- Rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads
- Unwanted pop-ups
- Banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements)
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows
3. Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
5. Protects you from malware and phishing (optional)
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect your privacy?
Just enable Spyware and tracking filter in AdGuard's settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the internet. AdGuard has one of the largest tracker filters containing more than 5,000 rules.
How do you remove social media with AdGuard?
Tired of all the «Like» buttons and similar widgets infesting all of your frequented web pages? Just enable AdGuard's "social media filter" and forget about them.
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect you from online threats?
At the moment we’ve got more than 1,800,000 harmful web sites on record. AdGuard can block domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware and adware. AdGuard really lowers the risk of virus infections and prohibits access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
Free and Open Source:
Found a bug? Have a problem and need help? Visit our forum: https://forum.adguard.com/