Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
URL MultiCopy allows saving of links multiple times from multiple locations and then pasting all to the Clipboard. It does not interfere with normal copy/paste functions until data is saved to clipboard.
Note: All functions of URL MultiCopy (and more) has been incorporated into FoxyLink. You can try whichever one you prefer.
- Multi Process Compatible (v2.0+)
- Works on any site or local files opened by the browser
- Works with Text URLs, Hyperlinks and Right-Clicked single links
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary)
You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Restarting Firefox or computer does not affect the saved data
- Context menu accesskey (u) and keyboard shortcut (Ctrl +shift +F7) (not included in v2.0)
- Context menu is disabled when not active (instead of hidden)
- Link filtering/removal of relative URLs
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Sorts URLs alphabetically
- Pop-up notification on adding links plus the total saved, and on pasting to clipboard
- Localization (en-US for now until more are provided)
- Option to paste into Textarea added (v1.1)
- Added processing of text selection inside a Textarea (v1.2)
This addon is developed and tested on Firefox/Windows.
Please let me know how it does on other versions, platforms and applications.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.