Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
RPNet Helper allows RPNet members/subscribers easy download (or save to RPNet HDD) from any page on the internet or computer.
Its code is completely rewritten from the ground up with a slightly different concept (comparing to previous RPNet addons).
N.B. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work.
Note: None of my extensions contain any tracking, advertising or privacy infringement.
- Works on both Firefox & Chrome
- Multiprocess Compatible
- Improved performance
- Added Direct Dowanlod Option (v2.4)
- Added Magnet Link Support (v2.4)
- Added JDownloader Support (v2.4)
- Added Ninja Download Manager Support (v2.4)
- Added Aria2 Support (v2.4)
- Added Xtreme Download Manager Support (v2.4)
- Added Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) Support (v2.4)
- Added Container Support (v2.4)
- Greatly Streamlined
- Works on any site or local document with links, opened by the browser
- Works with Text URLs, Hyperlinks and Right-Clicked single links
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary)
You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Context menu and keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl +shift +F2) (v1.* only)
- Context menu is disabled when not active
- Link filtering for supported hosts which is automatically updated
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Requires Confirmation, displaying the selected links, before processing the links
- Login is left to be handled by RPNet. If RPNet requests a login, the login page will be opened in a new tab so that user can log in. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work
- Displays RPNet notification of failed links
- Displays connection failures and Server Errors
- Direct Links generated by RPNet will be sent to your Download Manager via FlashGot (if installed) (v1.* only)
- Localization (en-US for now until more are provided)
- Option to save to HDD (Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options)
- Faster and more efficient RPNet API implementation (from v1.1)
- Added FlashGot check plus option to save to HDD if not installed or not enabled (v1.3)
Users can change the option later by going to Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options
- Added processing of text selection inside a Textarea (v1.3)
- Added basic in URL redirector/hide-referrer removal (v1.4)
- Added the ability to use document URL (v1.4.7)
Right-click anywhere on the page and select RPNet Helper
- Having problem passing the links to FlashGot to pass to Download Managers (Firefox only as Chrome doesn't have FlashGot)
- I haven't added the keyboard short cut (I never used it myself, let me know if you need it)
Previous RPNet Extensions:
RPNET Download Helper 3.0
RPNET Downloader 1.045
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.