Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
New Tab Position Toggle
With this addon, a click with a user-defined mouse button (middle click by default) on the 'New Tab' button opens the new tab:
- next to the current tab if the left click opens it as last tab (default)
- as last tab if the left click opens it adjacent to the current tab
The behavior for tab buttons can be switched by:
- typing about:config into the location bar,
- pressing Enter,
- confirming the warning,
- searching for browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
- and toggling its state with a double click.
The mouse button (left, middle, or right) and necessary modifier keys (Alt, Ctrl, Option, and Shift) can be set in the addons options found in the Add-ons Manager (menu 'Tools' > 'Add-ons' with the menu bar or 'Add-ons' in the app button).
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.