Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Provides a way to sort bookmarks automatically or manually. This extension considers separators by sorting bookmarks between separators.
Backup your current bookmarks in case you do not like the new bookmarks order.
Reviewers: Your constructive feedback is appreciated. However, if you need technical support, discover a bug, or have a feature request, then write an issue on the support site.
- Auto-sort: If this option is enabled, the bookmarks will be sorted when bookmarks are added, changed, moved or deleted. This means you cannot move any bookmarks in the same folder, unless it is moved over a separator.
- Inactivity Wait: Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for inactivity before sorting bookmarks. This applies to automatic and manual sorting. Minimum value of 3 and maximum of 255.
- Case Insensitive: If this option is enabled, the bookmarks will be sorted without considering the letter case.
- Sort By: Specifies the first sort criteria to sort the bookmarks.
- Inverse Order: if this option is enabled, the order specified in 'Sort By' will be reversed. So the order will be descending.
- Then Sort By: Specifies the second sort criteria to sort the bookmarks.
- Inverse Second Order: If this option is enabled, the order specified in 'Then Sort By' will be reversed.
- Sort Folder By: Specifies a sort criteria to sort folders.
- Inverse Folder Order: If this option is enabled, the order speficied in 'Sort Folder By' will be reversed.
- Folder Sort Order: Specifies the folder sort order. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 2.
- Bookmark Sort Order: Specifies the bookmark sort order. Minimum value of 1 and maximum of 2.
- Logging: If this option is enabled, debug information will be shown in the browser console.
- Configure Folders: This button opens a new tab allowing you to exclude folders when sorting. If you uncheck the checkbox next to a folder, it won't be sorted, but the children folders will be sorted. If you want to exclude a folder recursively from being sorted, check the recursive checkbox.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.