Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
This add-on controls loading of content of IFRAME elements (or FRAME). The typical regime:
You can reload a frame via the context menu or the link to get a designed content.
- rejects a content that is designed by an author of html page.
- The virtual content will be a link to a frame's address or,
- if a case for browsers that do not support FRAME elements is provided it will be used.
- The next set of the protocols are always rejected: data, ftp, mailto, news.
Here are following options of policy rules:
- rejects only cross-site conversions.
Some modifications of the frame's context menu:
- mentioned icon to indicate can or not executing script
- the Bookmark and the Print Frame items are removed
- the Erase IFRAME item is inserted
- the White List item is opening the dialog and this list takes effect in conjugation with the "stops only cross-site conversions" checkbox of the options page.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.