Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
An simple extension for exporting HTML table data as CSV file. You can right click on any table in a webpage and select the "Export data as CSV" menu to export the data.
1. Added "Export To CSV" menu under "Tools" menu. This new menu option has one sub-menu called "Settings". Setting has three options and they are as follows:
2. Added measures so that comma(,) and double quotes(") inside a TD can be imported as one cell.
- Include Text from Parent node only: This will include the text which is directly under the TD ignoring all other child nodes with content under that TD
- Include Texts from all nodes: This will include the texts which is directly under the TD as well as from all other child nodes under that TD ignoring the HTML tags.
- Include total HTML: This will include everything under the TD including the child nodes along with the HTML tags.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.