Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
The MyCoupons Add-on has two parts
1) A Status Bar (located in the Add-ons bar of the browser)
2) A Toolbar (located just below the Personal Toolbar of the browser).
1) Adding the MyCoupons Add-on will place an icon in the form of the MyCoupons Shamrock logo on the Firefox add-ons toolbar, located at the bottom of the browser window. When you visit a website for which MyCoupons has online discounted coupon codes, the icon will become active, appear on the toolbar in full color (green/white), and begin to flash. Once active, the icon can be clicked, opening the corresponding website/retailer page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab, which displays all available coupons for the current retailer.
When visiting a website for which MyCoupons has no coupon codes, the status bar will appear grey in color and, upon clicking, will open the MyCoupons homepage (www.mycoupons.com) in a new browser window.
2) The MyCoupons Add-on also comes with an extra toolbar that appears when visiting a website/retailer for which MyCoupons carries coupon codes. Upon visiting, the toolbar will appear near the top of the browser window, immediately under the personal toolbar/bookmark bar. Contained in the toolbar is the following information:
- Total number of coupons available at MyCoupons.com for the current website/retailer
- A link to the top coupon for the current website/retailer that directs you to the corresponding page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab
- A “View All Coupons” button that directs you to the current website’s/retailer’s page on MyCoupons.com in a new browser tab, containing all available coupons
The Toolbar also contains an ‘X’ or cancel button that will remove the current toolbar from view. *Please note that this will not remove future toolbars from appearing.
By downloading this add-on you agree to our terms of service (http://www.mycoupons.com/terms.html).
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.