Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Prevent Tab Overflow
Do you enjoy tabbed browsing? Are you annoyed when Firefox is able to display just 7 or 8 tabs (and two scroll arrows) in the tab bar? This simple yet powerful addon allows your tabs to shrink to a smaller size before going into overflow.
In addition, this addon let's you:
Use the Options page to personalize it to your needs.
- Disable tab open/close animations - for quicker tab resizing
- Hide blank tab favicons - save precious space for the tab title
- Hide close button from active tab; OFF by default
- Slimmer pinned tabs - may be very useful if you have lots of pinned tabs.
- Dim pending tabs - easily identify unloaded tabs
- Reduce Firefox button width - save precious space in the tab bar; OFF by default
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.