Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Transmaker was renamed to Replace Translator. Bug fix and adjustment of feature. Fully Reviewed.
Rewrite the selection in translation (links and text color, size is maintained).
Use the Transmaker, select where you want to translate and "Replace Translate" from the context menu. Will change selection translated text to write.
Page wanting things, can be translated only favorite part top menu and sidebar, don't know words and sentences etc. It is available when you want to read the original revert "Undo Translate" before each hand.
Unlike pop-up type add-on will rewrite the page directly, because previously translated parts to be remaining also features one of.
Other features include the following.
- Rewrite the selection in translation (links and text color, size is maintained).
- Replace the selected text "Replace Translate" .
- Those behind the selected text "Insert Translate" .
- You can use the method before to revert when non-selected text in the context menu "Undo Translate".
- Support to more than 36 languages.
- Can be used immediately with no settings.
- Replace Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-r'
- Insert Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-i'
- Undo Translate : 'cmd-ctrl-z'
- Replace Translate : 'alt-shift-r'
- Insert Translate : 'alt-shift-i'
- Undo Translate : 'alt-shift-z'
For more information please visit the website.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.