Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
What are Omnisequences?
Omnisequences are keyboard sequences which you can customize.Are you one of those who type 'gi' and expect to be taken to home page of a site or press 'j', 'k' to navigatebetween the posts ? If 'yes' this addon is for you, you can download it and start using.Did you say 'no'? dont worry you are about to find out an awesome way to navigate web sites using keyboard without mouse.Keyboard sequences are different from keyboard shortcuts, lets take keyboard sequence 'gi', you type it by typing the first key 'g' followed by second key 'i', the catch is no need to hold key 'g' while typing the key 'i'.Can there single key keyboard sequences? yes.You can even have a keyboard sequence 'o' to open the current post/link you are in.This is inspired by google shortcuts.
What can I do with omnisequences?
You can sequence anything that you can do manually in a website. Examples would be you can have a sequence to
discover more sequences to import here
- navigate within the dom on identifiers - j,k,n,p
- navigate across a site, go one level up, go to home page - u,gi
- jump across sites, open new tab
- jump to a particular post based on id - you can have a prompt inside the function to get input from
- attach new elements/styles/scripts to a page - you can attach jquery on the fly to a page.
- let your imagination rule the world :)
For more help/information take a look at the help page in the config screen.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.