Fire Media Player is a media player and management extension where you can
1. Import your YouTube playlists
2. Create and edit playlists
3. Search for Music
4. Share music and videos with your friends.
Other Features include
1. Adding music to playlist library using a context menu by right clicking the YouTube video page.
2. Collapsible player that can be controlled from toolbar or right click context menu.
3. See thumbnails of next and previous videos.
1. Reorganize playlist videos.
2. Listen to 'Radio' (this may take some time though).
3. Improvement to player aesthetics.
4. Improvement in website.
Using Fire Media Player
Using the player should be intuitive. All buttons have tooltips which explain their function. Videos are added from search results using the search box.
Nb - It may be instinctive at first to want to use the controls in the YouTube player to play and control volume. Clicking the YouTube play button will only play the loaded video. To play the selected playlist please use the control bar play button below the playlist dropdown selector.
Comments and Feedback - Bugs etc
I will regularly read comments to see bugs and improvements that can be made. Please feel free to leave feedback and help Improve FMP.