* Portable page is fixed! It was broken following the introduction of Firefox 4.
* The generated portable page is now compatible with older versions of Internet Explorer.
* Firefox 9.0 compatibility
* Firefox 3.6 compatibility
* Firefox 3.5 compatibility
* Firefox 3 compatibility
* German and Italian translations
* Longer hash words
* Other minor enhancements
What good security practice demands:
* Strong passwords that are hard to guess.
* Different passwords at each site.
* Periodically changing existing passwords.
Why you probably aren't practicing good security:
* Strong passwords are difficult to remember.
* Juggling a multitude of passwords is a pain.
* Updating passwords compounds the memorization problem.
How Password Hasher helps:
* Automatically generates strong passwords.
* One master key produces different passwords at many sites.
* Quickly upgrade passwords by "bumping" the site tag.
* Upgrade a master key without updating all sites at once.
* Supports different length passwords.
* Supports special requirements, such as digits and punctuation.
* Supports restricting a hash word to not use special characters. (New!)
* Saves all data to the browser's secure password database.
* Generates a portable HTML page with your site tags and option settings that allows you to generate your hash words in any browser on any machine without the extension installed. (New!)
* Can add marker buttons to unmask passwords on any web site. (New!)
* Extremely simple to use!
Visit http://wijjo.com/passhash for more information