Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
This plugin tries to stay in the background as much as possible to not disturb the daily browsing experience and only shows menu entries when a conversion is available.
After you have installed the plugin, it offers you several possibilities when you right click in a webpage:
Here is the list of the categories you can convert to:
- "Convert page to..." lets you convert the website you are visiting to an image (screenshot functionality), to a document (e.g. PDF), to an E-Book and various other options.
- "Convert link to..." converts the data behind the link when you right click on it.
- "Convert image to..." converts the image you are pointing at to another format. CSS background images are supported, so you can download and convert them also.
- Archive (e.g. compress a big file before downloading)
- Audio (e.g. rip the audio from a video before downloading)
- Document (e.g.convert the website to a PDF document)
- Ebook (e.g. create an epub of a website to read it later on your ebook reader)
- Hash (e.g. create a checksum of a file to verify integrity)
- Image (e.g. download CSS background images)
- Video (e.g. download a video and convert it for your mobile device)
You can find more information on the webpage: https://www.online-convert.com
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.