Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Favorites (Selenium IDE)
We all have our favorites! My new plugin for Selenium IDE allows you to have favorites in Selenium IDE as well. This plugin is really simple, but I find it very useful. It allows you to add test suites to favorites. You can then load them with a click or load and run them with a ctrl + click.
Mini User Guide:
* Click on the favorite toolbar button to add the current test suite to favorites.
* Click on the drop down arrow on the favorite toolbar button to see the list of favorite test suites.
* Click on one of the test suites to open them.
* Ctrl + click on one of the test suites to open and execute them.
* You can also use the Favorite menu.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.