Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
BAPS- Bit2go API Studio, is a patented, programming free, graphical tool that enables mobile application developers to build automatically generic APIs that interacts with any WWW content, eliminating the need for any predefined or documented form of integration (database access, web services, RSS, etc…).
BAPS is a complementary tool for Mobile applications SDKs, enabling their users, application developers, to focus on the user interface side while the logic layer and all server/back-end calls to online content will be generated and operated by BAPS.
- User friendly graphical interface for automatic creation of generic API calls.
- Generic API can be created for any website indifferent to the source website technology.
- No need for any additional installation on the client's side.
- Operates through cloud computing enabling load balancing and on demand accounting.
- BAPS users will be able to create, manage and maintain API calls through BAPS graphical interface using best practices processes.
- Detailed usage statistics by API call (function) level.
- Actually transforms the WWW to a common data base at the disposal of mobile applications developers.
- Facilitates access to any website in the WWW even ones with no documented or predefined API, RSS, etc…
- Reuse of all the efforts and resources invested in the original website.
- Enables application developers and mobile apps SDKs to focus on the presentation side and user interfaces issues.
- Works with all SDK's and frameworks and actually complements them.
- Cuts time to market of new mobile applications' release.
- Simplifies development and deployment process, by eliminating the need for learning and executing different types of integrations.
- Simplifying maintenance activities, providing enhanced availability.
- Enables enhanced marketing analysis due to the detailed statistical usage report about each application performance.
- Facilitates sales activities by enabling presenting a working demo for the client in the first sales meeting.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.