Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Version 3.0 Features
- You can choose to show bookmark trash icon on Bookmark Bar or Addon/Status Bar from the preferences.
- Delete and Restore Buttons added to each 'bookmark present in trash' for ease in operations.
- It acts as a trash for bookmarks.
- Ways to move bookmark to trash
- Drag the bookmark and drop on the trash icon.
- Right click on a bookmark and click the 'trash it' button
Operations on bookmarks present in Trash
- Middle click can be used to delete the bookmark permanently.
- Click on any bookmark to go to corresponding site.
- Right Click on any bookmark to choose from delete or restore the bookmark from the trash.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.