Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Makes form elements automatically populate with a "remembered" value.
Some examples include:
- Wish auto complete could remember the value of multi-line text areas and not just "inputs"? Sticky Fields does!
- How about all those pesky "Keep me logged in" checkboxes around the interwebs that if you forget to check, the site will log you out as soon as you navigate away? Not a problem anymore!
- Many sites require more fields for authentication than a password manager can handle. This will make your information stick!
- Spend too much time agreeing to terms and conditions on your favorite site? Agree once, "remember" it, and let Sticky Fields do the rest.
- Sick of always having to uncheck a box when using a particular site so you don't agree to be emailed? This will make sure that box stays empty!
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.