Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
- Highlight a person's first and last name on a page before doing any search
- To search for multiple people, simply highlight all the different names by holding down Ctrl, and then right-clicking to search for them
- Keyboard shortcut: "Ctrl + Alt + p" (after highlighting any name)
- Searches are opened in new tabs across the websites selected
- Website options: Google, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Crunchbase, Twitter, Facebook
- Customize which sites you want to look people up on by going to Tools > People Lookup
Fork it on Github: https://github.com/sayem/people-lookup
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.