Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
NOTE: Autofill for Firefox is now open source, so if you want to extend its capabilities or fix existing annoyances, then you are free to do so by forking the code on GitHub.
- Set and forget – fill out forms in ZERO clicks! Autofill executes without any required interaction from the user if a web page contains form fields that match one or more autofill rules
- Ultimate control – autofill text input fields, textarea fields, password fields, hidden fields, and even WYSIWYG edit boxes (rich text editors); autoselect menus and listboxes; autocheck checkboxes and radio buttons
- Form fields wizard – use the wizard to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the source code
- Easy to manage – create profiles to better organize your autofill rules
- Quick access – execute all autofill rules in a profile and open the Options window through the right-click context menu
- Regular Expressions – use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill
- Variables – use special variables to output random words (text spinner), numbers, and alphanumeric characters
- Site filtering – restrict Autofill on a per-site basis
- Exceptions – specify websites to exclude from Autofill
- Import/Export – transfer your settings to another computer or to the Autofill extension for Google Chrome
- Keyboard shortcuts – use the mouse or the keyboard for improved accessibility
- Fully localized – easily translate it into your native language (please contact the developer if you would like to contribute a translation)
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.