Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Power Debugger (Selenium IDE)
This plugin for Selenium-IDE improves debugging and troubleshooting issues with scripts. This plugin adds the pause on fail tool to the Selenium IDE toolbar. When pause on fail is turned on, Selenium IDE would pause the execution of the test case when there is an error or a command failure, allowing you to troubleshoot the problem.
Once you install this plugin, a pause on fail tool button will be available in Selenium IDE toolbar. See the screen shot for details.
Mini user guide for the plugin
* Click on the pause on fail tool button to turn the pause on fail on.
* Click on the pause on fail tool button again to turn the pause on fail off.
* You can turn pause on fail on or off any time, including when the test is running.
* Once the test case pauses due to pause on fail, you can use the usual resume/step buttons to continue the test execution.
- The test case will not be paused if the failure is on the last command of any test case.
To use this plugin, you will need to install Selenium IDE extension of at least version 1.0.4 first. Only in English for now, more languages will be added on requests.
As usual feel free to leave comments, improvements, advise, criticism, problems on my blog at http://blog.reallysimplethoughts.com/. Please do not use the review here to report issues.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.