LiveClick adds feed reading, notifications, favicons, and other enhancements to your Live Bookmarks.
With LiveClick, you can:
* Easily see which Live Bookmarks have new or unread items
* Control how often Live Bookmarks check for new items
* Receive alerts when select Live Bookmarks have new items
* Mark Live Bookmark items as ‘read’
* Hover over a Live Bookmark item to preview its contents
* Click a Live Bookmark’s folder to quickly access its home page
* Use site icons (aka favicons) in place of the default RSS icon
Fully localized: en-US, de, fr, hu-HU, it-IT, ko-KR, nl, pl, zh-TW
Please Note: Due to changes coming soon to Firefox, LiveClick will not be compatible beyond Firefox 55. There are currently no plans to continue developing LiveClick for future versions of Firefox.
New to LiveClick? Read our getting started guide. If you encounter bugs or have suggestions for LiveClick, we ask that you visit our homepage or contact us. We appreciate your reviews, but it is very difficult to follow up on bugs or suggestions unless you contact us directly. Thank you!