Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Hide Google Mail and YAHOO! Mail User Name: Improved Version
How to Use Hide Google mail and YAHOO! Mail User Name Add-ons
1. Install the add-ons by clicking on Add to firefox
2. After Installing restart your browser.
3. You will see a ‘blue small user with lock’ icon in right bottom of your page.
4. Double click it and open www.gmail.com or mail.yahoo.com
5. When you will type your username it will appear in ****** form.
6. Click that icon again to get username in normal text.
7. Enjoy Hide Google mail and YAHOO! Mail User Name Add-Ons
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.