Forum Preview extension shows last post and image previews on Joomla Kunena, vBulletin 3.x, Invision board, fudforum, Social Strata Google Groups, Reddit and phpBB based discussion forums.
Two modes: 1) Inline last post and 2) Photo Gallery.
In Photo Gallery mode the Forum Preview will construct an Image Gallery on top of forum listing page.
== Be cool, introduce this extension to your fellow forum / board members. Right thing you must do. == Not many people are aware of this tool so please spread the word.
You may or may not like it so give it a test drive on few forums and see if you like it. Its easy to turn it on / off from icon in status bar. Click icon to turn on/off. Right-click icon to change Settings.
* Easy turn on/off. Use it where you need it.
* Filter to ignore certain thread titles
* Ignore Sticky threads
* Photo album from previous 10 pages of selected thread. For viewing image rich threads about travel report, art etc. (Its Off so turn it On in Settings.)
* Auto update replies / new posts (Its Off so turn it On in Settings. vBulletin, phpBB experimental)
* Fold / hide Posts (vBulletin, phpBB experimental)
* option to disable on Reddit.
* Blue thread title and white background. (Its Off so turn it On in Settings.)
* Shows subscribed thread list on top in vBulletin.
== Note: If people like this then I will add support for other forum software too. And also add additional features. Use my blog to express interest. ==
Try it on discussion forums like :-
Requirement : Recent or sufficiently fast computer with fast internet connection.
= Issues =
* If it appears loading slow then that's probably because either the Forum server is slow or the linked images are coming from slow servers (e.g. photobucket images load slow). Normally it loads just fine.
* If having issues than use google chrome port of Forum Preview until the issue is fixed.
* If after update Font Size becomes huge then go to Settings click '-' font size and reload page.
* Might not work well on heavily customized forums.
== Report: Bugs, Suggestions at my website instead of here ==