Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Lock The Text
- To lock the text, highlight any part of the text then select 'Lock'
- To unlock text, highlight the text (including the --BEGIN/END LOCKTHETEXT-- markers), then select 'Unlock'
- Focus your cursor in an input/textarea field without any selection, then select 'Lock' will lock all your editing text
- Locked text can only be unlocked with the same passphrase which is used to lock the text
- If you selection is in an input/textarea field, locked/unlocked text will replace your selection
- If you selection is not in an input/textarea field (e.g. html email body or rich format doc), locked/unlocked text will display in a new window
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.