Home | Legacy Firefox Extensions | Content Policy | Contact
Open Bookmarks in New Tab
After you installed this addon to your Firefox, bookmarks are opened in new tab always. Following table shows actual results in cases:
- (Action): (Firefox Default) → (With this addon)
- Left-click on bookmark items: Current Tab → New Tab
- Middle-click, Ctrl-click or Command-click on bookmark items: New Tab → New Tab
- Left-click on "Open All in Tabs" in bookmark folders: Current Tab → New Tab
- Middle-click, Ctrl-click or Command-click on "Open All in Tabs" in bookmark folders: New Tab → New Tab
- Middle-click, Ctrl-click or Command-click on bookmark folders: New Tab
By the way, because they share their codes, all items in "History" sidebar panel and "Library" are also opened with new tabs.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.