Prompt to open supported documents with Google Docs Viewer. This addon does not change the actual link, so you can still right-click and "Save Link As". Upon clicking the link, you will be prompted to choose whether you want to view the document in Google Docs Viewer, or bypass the addon entirely and directly load the document. If the original link was to a secure (https) website, the addon will load the Google Docs Viewer over a secure connection as well.
Current supported documents include:
- Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
- Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
- Apple Pages (.PAGES)
- Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
- Adobe Photoshop (.PSD)
- Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF, .TIF)
- Autodesk AutoCad (.DXF)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
- PostScript (.EPS, .PS)
- TrueType (.TTF)
- XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.