Update: Rehost Image will not be supported in Firefox 57, which will be released in November. I have no plans to update it. If you'd like to take over the project and migrate it to a WebExtension I'd be happy to hand it over. My sincere apologies to the two people who donated $2 to help keep the extension going.
Rehost Image adds a right-click option for images: "Rehost Image and Copy to Clipboard". This will upload the image to alternate hosting, then copy the URL of the uploaded image to your clipboard.
This makes it easy to share images you've found on the web, without the risks of hotlinking.
* Upload to Imgur anonymously or to your account there
* Upload to your own webspace via FTP
* Upload to your ImageShack account
* Upload to dropfile.to, imgsafe.org, pomf.cat and biyori.moe
* Can automatically resize images before uploading
* Optional URL shortening with goo.gl
* Checks the image type and fixes the extension if needed
* Supports setting up multiple upload locations
* Optionally keeps a log of all uploaded images
Thanks to danmun for adding a lot of new hosting options.