Google Analytics Monitor
- Supports multi-profile accounts, with ability to quickly switch between profiles.
- Auto-refresh at specified time periods.
- Easily configurable interface to your own preference.
- Up to 8 metrics can be selected.
- Large selection of predefined date periods (today, last day, last week, etc.).
- Current version (0.1) supports Windows only.
- Support for dimensions.
- Additional metrics (goals, campaigns).
- Comparison data (increase, decrease).
- Advance common calculation metrics (which used in Google Analytics, such as Bounce Rate).
- Choice of placement in other bars (besides status bar).
- Mac and Linux support.
- Only 8 metrics can be selected at one time. If selected 9 or more (no limit set in the interface for now), will give error on data reload.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.