Secure Login's main feature is similar to Opera's (the browser) Wand login.
* Works out of the box without any configuration needed.
* Login with one click or a keyboard shortcut (automatically submitting the login forms).
* Easy and convenient selection for multiple logins (multiple users)
* Provides direct login to any site from the bookmarks (using the "Secure Login Bookmarks").
* Integrates with Mozilla Firefox password manager.
* Provides easy access to the saved passwords.
* Helps to protect you from phishing.
* Shows the login URL(s) and the number of available logins in a tooltip of the toolbar button and the statusbar icon.
* Can be set to automatically search for login data and highlight form fields.
* Can be used with a toolbar button, a statusbar icon, a keyboard shortcut or via the context menu.
* Completely customizable interface (buttons, icons and menus can be enabled/disabled).
* Provides a customizable keyboard shortcut
* By default only active on login so it doesn't consume any system resources while surfing.
* Can fill out additional form fields using the Autofill Forms add-on.
* Possibility to play a sound when logins are found or when logging in.
Note: this is WebExtension implementation of my Secure Login add-on. For now the auto-login keyboard is "Ctrl+Shift+U". There doesn't seem to be a way to change this combination at the moment.
This extension is based on WebExtension. Only a password retrieval API is written in SDK. Please report bug as this is going to replace the original add-on soon.
Please note that this extension is based on WebExtension APIs and hence might not be as powerful as the XUL version, though it is way more optimized and will use much less resources.
If you want to report bugs, open them in http://firefox.add0n.com/secure-login.html so I can reply and discuss the possibility of having the suggested feature.