This is a Selenium IDE extension for handling date related activities and a little extra like generating random values, increment numbers.
List of methods provided by this addon:
- getSysDate(variableName to store date to, dateFormat): Gets the system date and sets in the provided variable.
- reFormatDate(variableName with date, dateFormat): Reformats a given date.
- incrementDate(variableName with date, increment date by): Increments / decrements , the date value of the passed variable by the provided increment value
- getIncrementedSysDate(variableName to store date, in/decrement date by): A shorthand for function combination: getSysDate and incrementDate.
- sleepFor(ms to sleep for): Halts the selenium and testcase for the provided number of milliseconds.
- getRandomVal(variableName to store value in, max): Returns a random number
- incrementVal(variableName with value, in/decrements value stored in variable): Increments/decrements the value of the provided variable by the passed value.
Here is a short brief on supported date formats:
Default date format: "mm/dd/yyyy"
- yyyy: full year
- yy: short year.
- mmm: short month name, valid: "Jan", "Feb", "Mar", "Apr", "May", "Jun", "Jul", "Aug", "Sep", "Oct", "Nov", "Dec"
- mm: zero-padded month
- m: month number
- dd: zero padded date
- d: date
Note: screenshots show multiple implementations of operations like: get system date, reformatting and increment a date. In version 2.0, idea is to implement a full moment.js support for formats. When it happens, it will be a breaking change.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.