Nightly Tester Tools
- Copy the build ID or list of extensions to the clipboard using the toolbar button
- Insert the build ID or list of extensions into a textbox using the context menu
- Option to customize the Title Bar
- Available locales: Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Swedish
There are a couple of known issues due to the limited WebExtensions APIs:
- The changeset cannot be retrieved
- The extension list does not include system add-ons
- The textbox inserting options don't work on some Mozilla sites (including AMO due to a security restriction) as well as with a textbox within an iframe and certain rich text editors
- Some variables are not available for the custom title template
The following features found in the original XUL-based extension are not yet implemented, and some of them may not be implemented again:
about:support to Pastebin
- Open the profile folder (Use
about:profile page instead to open it)
- Open the pushlog
- Screenshot utility (Use Firefox Screenshots instead)
- Crash options
- Extension compatibility fixer
- Menu items under Tools
See https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Automation/Projects/Addons/NightlyTesterTools for some proposed new features, and check out the source code on GitHub!
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.