SmartVideo For YouTube
SmartVideo provides better control over YouTube buffering, quality and playing options.
- Works with all embedded/HTML5 YouTube videos. Be it a Facebook news feed video or a video directly from YouTube site.
- With global preferences, all YouTube videos can be set to start on your wish.
- - As soon as the page loads.
- - When the video is buffered completely, or whatever buffer percentage you choose.
- - Let SmartVideo decide when it's good to start playing. SmartVideo's 'smart buffer' decides the buffer percentage based on your current download speed.
- - Or just make the YouTube videos to start buffering when the page loads. You can play the video whenever you wish.
- Along with above buffer strategies, you can opt to defer video initialization video until you click on it.
- The buffer strategy can be set for individual YouTube player or as the Global preferences. Just hover your mouse over any YouTube video.
- Calculates time left before the video starts playing. (Hover the mouse over the YouTube video)
- Once a video is buffered as desired, sound notification can be raised instead of playing the video.
- SmartVideo can default the video quality or size based on the user preference.
- 'Loop' option on all YouTube videos.
- Separate preferences for embedded, 'on youtube.com' videos and playlists.
- Enable/disable 'switching to HD on fullscreen' option.
Contact me at:
[email protected] or
All kinds of feedbacks are welcome :)
Quality selection is not available for HTML5 videos.
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.