Enter the expression you want to calculate and evaluate it by simply hitting the return key.
- Dynamic variable declaration using expressions like
- Define custom constants, as well as arbitrary functions and operators.
- Use different numeral systems for your calculations, e.g. binary or hexadecimal.
Alternatively define an arbitrary base of your choice.
- Support for complex calculations using the imaginary unit 'i'.
- Quick calculator access via keyboard at all times (Alt+C in most locales).
If you want to help us translate Scientific Calculator Toolbar into your language you can use an easy web-based translation UI.
Of course you can also directly edit the current locale files on GitHub with a text editor and send them to us (or create a pull request if you're familiar with the process).
This page is part of the LegacyCollector website.
Disclaimer: All material on this site is property of their respective owners and available under
open licenses to the best of our knowledge. If you are an author and would like anything removed,
then please write an e-mail to legacy [at] collector dot org.